Common Photo Booth FAQs
– Why Roc the Booth?
The unique sleek look of Roc the Booth is a fresh take on the idea of a photo booth in Rochester, NY. The open air style is fun and easy to use. Step in front of the backdrop, touch the screen to let it know you’re ready, watch the live-view screen in front of you and strike a pose!
– How many people can fit in your Booth?
Use your imagination – we would say 6 fit comfortably, but guests get very creative Our record is
– What is needed on-site to run the photo Booth?
A 10x10x10 space with a dedicated 2x 3-pronged independent outlet within 20 feet
– What type of events can I book the Booth for?
You name it – there’s not much we won’t do:
Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
– Can Roc the Booth be used outside?
An outdoor area that is covered and has access to a power outlet will work in most circumstances
– How many photos will be taken?
As many as you can in the time frame!
– What is needed to hold my date?
We require a signed contract and 50% deposit to hold a date.